This Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip full of creamy ranch flavor with just the right amount of heat thanks to the jalapenos! If you are looking for a smooth and creamy ranch dip, this is the one you want to save!
CREAMY JALAPENO RANCH DIP
Our ranch dip is so good that people at your next gathering will be begging you for the recipe!
This dip pairs great with your family’s favorite Mexican recipe or to change things up a bit, serve up a grazing board with the dip as the focus of the board. Add cut up veggies, chips, bread, and a variety of different cheese! It will be one appetizer everyone will be flocking to!
WHAT DO YOU DIP INTO RANCH DIP?
Honestly, there isn’t much that doesn’t taste great with ranch dip! I think with this recipe some yummy chicken nuggets would also be a yummy idea. Or you could use this dip with baked potato wedges. The flavors together along with the potatoes would almost create a jalapeno popper flavor profile!
HOW LONG DOES JALAPENO RANCH DIP LAST?
If stored properly, it should last up to three weeks in your refrigerator.
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED TO MAKE SPICY RANCH DIP?
- Mayo – all great dips start with this as a base.
- Sour cream – another must-have ingredient when making a dip.
- Buttermilk – this is also an ingredient that is always needed when making a creamy dip.
- Salsa verde – to give it a nice flavor.
- Jalapenos – this is what gives the dip it’s spice.
- Cilantro – all great Mexican flavored dishes use this.
- Ranch seasoning – you need this to give it the ranch flavor.
- Cumin – a fantastic spice to use when cooking.
- Lime juice – this is such a simple yet flavor-packed ingredient that is so under-used.
READY TO MAKE THIS YUMMY RANCH DIP?
The full printable recipe is below. I have included the in-process images for your reference.
Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. salsa verde
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 jalapeños diced and seeded
- 1/3 cup cilantro washed and chopped
- 1 tbsp. ranch seasoning to taste
- 1 t. cumin
- 2 t. lime juice
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream and buttermilk.
- Each ingredient in this recipe after those three should be added to personal taste. Continue to taste and adjust as you make this recipe.
- Whisk in the salsa verde, diced jalapenos and cilantro.
- Season with ranch, cumin and lime juice.
- This dip is ready to enjoy right away but you can also place in the fridge overnight for even more amazing flavor.